sexta-feira, 7 de março de 2008

Elliot Friedman - "It Hurts (Loving You This Way)"

Pegando nas palavras do irlandês Glen Hansard (Songwriter of Once): “ Façam arte,..façam arte!!!! (disse ao receber o Óscar de melhor canção). Há quem tenha seguido à letra o seu discurso. Falo de Elliot Friedman, este jovem londrino de 25 anos que tem tido alguma popularidade na internet com as suas canções. Talento não lhe falta. Prova disso esta música; "It Hurts (Loving You This Way)".
Clique aqui

I'm sorry for what I've done.
I'm sorry for loving you.
I don't want to lose you now.
Just look what I've put you through.

No one should treat you bad.
And no one feels like I do.
So please just forgive me now,
For everything you've been through.

I
t hurts.
Oh loving you this way is so hard for me.
Please take this pain away.
It hurts.
Oh seeing you this way is just killing me.
Please make it all ok.
Please make it all ok, today.

Come here and take my hand.
Allow me to wipe the guilt,.............



Nenhum comentário: